Search for content in message boards

Will of James B. ROYAL

Replies: 0

Will of James B. ROYAL

Rob Bower (View posts)
Posted: 914130000000
Classification: Will
Surnames: ROYAL, BOWER, WILLIAMS
" In the name of God, Amen I, James B Royal of Lansing county of Tompkins and State of New York...first after all lawful debts I give and bequeath and devise unto my wife Martha Royal all my wright title and interest in and to the real estate that I now own and ocupy lying in the town of
Lansing aforesaid and that was formerly owned by Tilman Bower deceased and likewise all my personal property in whatsoever it may consists.
Secondly I give and bequeath unto my brother John Royal and to my sister Betsey Royal the use of all of my wright title and interest in and to the premises that isn ow ocupied by my siad brother John Royal and my sister Betsey Royal and that lyeth inthe town of Lansing aforesiad during their
natural lives. And at the death of my brother John Royal and sister Betsey Royal I give and bequeath unto my wife Martha Royal all of my wright title and interest that I now own in and to the last above discribed premises.
...my wife Martha Royal of Lansing aforesaid to be executrix
signed 10th day of September 1862 (signed) James B. Royal.
witnesses Egbert Williams & Joseph Bower."

Martha Royal filed the Petition for Proff of Will on 3 September 1887. James died 22 July 1887 She lists herself as survivor "That the said testator left surviving him your petitioner his wife who resides at Lansing, the the State of New York and that the said testator left no heirs at law or next of kin to the knowledge of your petitioner..."

Find a board about a specific topic