MACOMBER, Rebecca of Duanesburgh, 1890

Maureen Macomber (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2002 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Will
Surnames: Mocomber, Macomber, Stub
Schenectady County; M-484
Source: Transcribed from SAMPUBCO copy

Will of Rebecca Macomber

Know all men by these presents that I, Rebecca Mocomber of the Town of Duanesburgh County of Schenectady and State of New York being advanced in years but of sound disposing mind and memory do make, execute, publish and declare this to be my last will and Testament.

First, I give, devise and bequeath unto my beloved sister Mercy E. Macomber, all my estate real and personal wherever situated for and during the term of her natural life, in case she survives me and from and after her death, I give, devise and bequeath my said estate and each and every part and parcel thereof unto my beloved niece Isadora Stub, wife of Conrad W. Stub of the City of New York to have and to hold the same to her and her heirs, executors, administrators and assignors forever.

Second, I nominate, constitute and appoint my said Niece sole Executrix of this my will and I hereby revoke any and all wills by me at any time heretofore made or executed.

In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this fourteenth day of March in the year one thousand eight hundred and ninety.

Rebecca Macomber L.S.

Witnesses
Ernest Hall
Geo. C. Dawson

The foregoing instrument was on the day of its date signed, sealed, published and declared by the above testatrix Rebecca Macomber as and for her last will and testament in our presence and we at her request and in her presence and in the presence of each other have signed our names as witnesses thereto.

Ernest Hall 1087 Boston Ave. New York
Geo. C. Dawson 942 East 168st New York

Admitted to probate February 13th, 1893

Find a board about a specific topic