Search for content in message boards

Look ups needed - Conely, Myers, marraige? births??

Replies: 0

Look ups needed - Conely, Myers, marraige? births??

Posted: 7 Jan 2012 1:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Albro, Myers, Cope, Conely
Hello,
The Orleans County Genweb site has a ton of great information but I'm unable to find anything on the following:

Marraige - Joseph Conely and Lucy Jame Myers - 23 Apr 1865
(They are enumerated in the 1865 census at the Orleans Poor House in 1865 in June under Conely and Myers though)

Births -
Lucy Jane Myers 23 Mar 1843
Joseph Conely abt 1869
Julia Conely abt 1870
Mary Root Aug 1860
Joesette Conely abt 1866

Any help in where I'd go further to look would be appreciated. I have searched the fultonhistory.com site backwards and forwards and although I find articles about some of the families I don't find anything about these children or Lucy. I can't find Lucy and her 3 Conely Children in 1870 or 1880. I have found them in 1875 in Niagara County.

I'm not sure if / where to find these records or if they even exist. Was there a Church there that the poorer people would have documented / christened their children at?

Other family members of Lucy that were born there .. reason I'm giving is if 'one' person if found I'd think there's possibility all would have been documented in the same place.

Mary Jane Albro 5 Nov 1864 Shelby, Orleans County
N? E. Cope abt 1863
Frank Albro abt 1877 and of Medina in 1895
Willard Albro abt 1879

Families in Shelby, Albion, Ridgeway and Carlton Twp. Lucy's family is in Shelby in 1860 but she's not enumerated with them.

Find a board about a specific topic