Search for content in message boards

Abraham Van Deusen/Partial Will

Replies: 2

Abraham Van Deusen/Partial Will

Posted: 977486400000
Classification: Will
Edited: 993343050000
Surnames: Van Deusen
THis will is started at the end of my John Lenardson will. I am posting it should it be important to others researching his line. THis is all the inof that I have.

Record of the will and probate of thereof of Abraham Van Deusen
In the name of God Amen. I Abraham Van Deusen of the town of Johnstown in the County of Montgomery and the State of New York, being weak in body, but of sound and perfect mind and memory, do make and publish this my last will and testament in manner anf form following (that is to say) First I give and devine to my grandson, Cornelius A. Van Deusen the sone of my son Abraham and to heis heirs and assigns forever all my real or personal estate, being the lands or farm now owned by me situate[d] in the and county aforesaid exceptied and reserving as herein after specified and reserved.
First I reserve to my wife Annietie [sp?], the sole control of the same during her natural life. And after her demise, I reserve to my son Abraham the sole control of the premises aforesaid during his natural life. And I give and bequeath to my son Abraham all and singular my personal estate. I reserve to my daughter Nelly the priviledge of house room for herself anf her goods, as long as she remains unmarried...........
End of page.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mimimalcolm 977486400000 
KarenDutton 993757851000 
mimimalcolm 993771695000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic