Search for content in message boards

Carmi McKoon

Replies: 2

Carmi McKoon

Posted: 979473600000
Classification: Will
Edited: 1070807160000
Surnames: McKoon, Young
Last will and testament of Carmi McKoon dated September 17, 1891 and proved in Surrogate Court, Herkimer County, October 20, 1892
I, Carmi McKoon of the town of Columbia County of Herkimer and State of New York of the age of ninety three years being of sound mind and memory do make publish and declare this my last will and testament in manner following that is to say
First I hereby appoint Israel I Young executor of this my last will and testament.
Second My executor after paying all my just debts and funeral expenses is to pay over to the trustees of the First Free Baptist Church and Society at Millers Mills Herkimer Co New York the sum of two hundred dollars should so much remain of my estate after paying as above stated for the purpose of enlarging the cemetery grounds or improving or general caring for the same as shall be adjudged best by the said trustees.
Third Should anything remain after paying as above stipulated I give and bequeath the same to my niece Celestia A McKoon now of Fulton Oswego Co N. Y.
Fourth Before my executor shall pay as before mentioned to the Trustees of the First Free Baptist Church and Society the sum of two hundred dollars he shall convert any property of which I shall die seized into cash except and clothing or wearing apparel.
In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this seventeenth day of Sept in the year of our Lord One thousand and eight hundred ninety one.

Witnessed by
Morgan L McKoon Millers Mills Herk Co N.Y.
Lucy M McKoon Millers Mills Herk Co N. Y.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tfulton5733 979473600000 
Tfulton5733 979473600000 
Julie McKoon Belschner 1139981441000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic