Before I continue with my question, I want to give a little bit more background information on the family I am talking about.
I am a descendant of the Jaretzke/Jarecke family of Buffalo, NY that is a branch of the original Jarecki/Jaretzki/Jaress family of Grand Rapids, MI that originally came from Posen, Germany (today it is the Wielkopolska region in Poland).
The person of focus in this family is Stanley Herman Jaretzki, who was the eldest son of Joseph and Elisabeth (nee Hartwig) Jarecki/Jaretzki, and supposedly only one born in their native Poland (although other sources say he was born in the USA).
In adulthood, Stanley moved to New Orleans and became a Lutheran teacher, and married Caroline Georgiana Buesing of the Buesing family in Louisiana. They had:
1. Elsa Erna (Jarecke) Schaening - November 22, 1901 in Boone, IA (my great-grandmother)
2. Elmer E. Jarecke- December 28, 1901 in Boone IA
3. Albert Paul Jarecke-April 3, 1907 in Buffalo, NY (first child born in Buffalo, NY)
4. Ruth E. (Jarecke) Stott- around 1911 in Buffalo, NY
5. Harold "Bud" Walter Jarecke- December 20, 1916 in Buffalo, NY
Now for the graves, I have only been able to locate 3 of them:
-Elsa- Forest Lawn Cemetery in Cypress, CA (bur. w/ Carl Schaening)
-Elmer- Grand View Cemetery in Batavia, NY (bur. w/ Leona McLaughlin)
-Harold/Bud- Clarence Centre Cemetery in Clarence, NY (bur. w/ Carol Becker)
Some sidenotes- I have never been to Buffalo, and the only things I have from the family are letters, cards, and photos, so nothing I have is helping me locate the other graves.
I need help on finding out either where the graves of Albert, Ruth, Stanley, and Caroline are, or if there even is a grave.