Search for content in message boards

Viola CRANDALL and husband, Alvin U. THOMPSON

Replies: 1

Re: Viola CRANDALL and husband, Alvin U. THOMPSON

Posted: 1513388857000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Utter /Cramer /Seyton / Blake
Hello. Ive been in the dark and without no immediate family until 7 days ago, well at least now on paper. With nothing but a birth cert. indicating my fathers DOB 4/18/1933 Newburgh, Orange, NY, also my grandmother reverted to what I thought was her maiden ; Seyton.

I am not alone anymore, at least on paper I am not. My grandmother is

{ Viola M. Utter DOB May 25, 1917}.
DOD Oct. 1981 bur. Newburgh, NY. The youngest daughter to Clarence and Irene (Dolason) Utter amnity-Edenville Rd, NY. I am creating my Utter tree and so far have 'Journeyed' till Abijal Raynor Utter early 1800. I'm not sure why the Utter name was kept silent to me. I am the only daughter and granddaughter, I have no idea why or to whom the Seyton name legally taken by Ny grandmother comes from. I've ordered my father D.Certif. since waant sure od my grandfathers first name at all. I am Larain Karin CRAMER 11.6.1967 Miami, Dade, florida.
My father was Robert Leslie Cramer and Viola suffered coronary issues and passed very early. Viola, 64 and her sonRobert, beginning with first coronary age 33, passed age 58. My.mother is Nelly P. Cramer, 1/21/33. They divorced when I was a toddler.
The can find for 'Al Cramer', my paternal grandfather is Jim Cramer and Dorothy Blake. Nothing further as yet. Any questions or help wanted or your offered, i would be happy to and appreciate. Are there alot of my cousins out there?Attached the only surving picture of Viola as well as both together.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ptownpest 1361558262000 
Larain Cramer 1513388857000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic