Search for content in message boards

Gardner Family of Lander, PA & Busti, NY

Replies: 1

Gardner Family of Lander, PA & Busti, NY

Posted: 945864000000
Classification: Query
Edited: 994010485000
Surnames: Gardner, Smith, Smiley, Carter, Firth, Bucklin, Pierson, Spicer
I am searching for information about the family of and/or any descendants of Joel R. Gardner b. Sept. 10, 1845, d. Dec. 18, 1913, who m. Laura Smith, and lived for many years in Lander, PA. He was a farmer and a veteran of the Civil War, but no more is yet known about that. I would also love
to learn more of Laura (Smith) Gardner, of whom nothing but her name is now known. Joel and Laura had 3 children: Charles L. Gardner, Rose Gardner, who married Ralph E. Smiley and resided in Busti and Lacona, NY, and Willard Gardner, who married Mabel Carter and was a resident of Corry, PA at the time of his father's death. Mabel died young, and it is unknown if Willard remarried. Willard had 2 daughters, Genoa (Gardner) Pierson, wife of Carl Pierson, and Ethel (Gardner) Spicer, wife of Richard Spicer. Charles L. Gardner was residing in Lander, PA, when he and his first
wife, Ida (Firth) Gardner, gave birth to a daughter Chloe. His second wife was Blanche Bucklin from Busti, Chaut. Co., NY. I would dearly love to hear from any of the descendants of Rose Smiley, Genoa Pierson, Ethel Spicer, the Bucklin family, the Smileys, and the Firth family. Please contact me
if you can help. Thanks!
G. Gardner
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gayle_gardner 945864000000 
dominyck brow... 1524721570000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic