Search for content in message boards

Nelson Lionel Haggerson, Sr. & Gladys Leonore Jackson married 7 Dec 1921, Deming

Replies: 0

Nelson Lionel Haggerson, Sr. & Gladys Leonore Jackson married 7 Dec 1921, Deming

Posted: 1463779668000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Haggerson, Jackson, Kerlee, Hebert
Greetings ...

I'm hoping to contact anyone having more information about this family. What I know thus far isn't much:

Nelson L. Haggerson was born 5 March 1888 in Menomee, Michigan to Charles Haggerson and Sarah Hebert. He died 31 May 1954 in Silver City, Grant county NM and is buried in Memory Lane Cemetery, Silver City.

On 23 Dec 1912, Nelson married Mariam Scanlon at St. Vincent De Paul in Silver City, Grant county New Mexico.

At some point, they divorced and he then married Gladys Leonore Jackson on 7 December 1921 in Deming, Luna county, New Mexico. They had one child: Nelson L. Haggerson, Jr. on 11 June 1927 and died on 6 Aug. 2009. He was an accomplished scholar and professor emeritus at Arizona State University upon his death.

Gladys was born in Jones County, Texas in March of 1899 to Charles B. Jackson and Eula M. Portwood. She died on 25 May 1987 in Deming, Luna county, NM and is buried at Mountain View Cemetery in Deming.

Evidently, Nelson and Gladys later divorced, and Gladys remarried a Mr. Kerlee.

I'm hoping to find more information about Gladys after she divorced Nelson Haggerson.

Thanks ...

Find a board about a specific topic