Search for content in message boards

My missing brother....."Jamie Gross"

Replies: 2

My missing brother....."Jamie Gross"

Posted: 1477661447000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gross
I know this might sound complicated, so have patience. My mother (who i believed changed her name) came to N. Carolina around 1976. When she arrived, she had my brother with her, which we believe at the time to be about 2. She met my father shortly after her arrival and began a life with him. My father states that on numerous occasions my mother "sent off" for my brother's birth certificate. My mother stated it was a "delayed birth certificate." She says my brother was born in Manahawkin NJ. His birthdate is about 4/27/74. I have searched endlessly and cannot find his birth info anywhere in NJ, NY, or the surrounding areas. I cannot find anything on my mother as well. It is as though both of them just "appeared" in N. Carolina around 1976. I do know that my mother changed her SSN, and the second SSN was issued in N. Carolina. She is still living so I am unable to get any information in regards to her original SS application. Any help or pointers from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I have the following information on my mother who again, i believe her name to be an alias Elly Jean Gross 9/18/51. My brother goes by the name Jamie Gross 4/27/74.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
HeatherPinon 1477661447000 
mztiz1 1477685715000 
HeatherPinon 1477875989000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic