Search for content in message boards

Thompson Camden 1900's

Replies: 4

Re: Thompson Camden 1900's

Posted: 1510130983000
Classification: Query
I did once but misplaced it. Been trying to find the "boys". I find census with marriages but further research, no go.
I did see that Mary is with Thomas in Camden, but then around 1913 or 1914 Camden city list, she is listed at Mary (w. George).
Now back in Ireland I have a Mary and George married and had a daughter Martha. She married John Brynes.
I thought Martha and Thomas were brother and sister but somebody else said no unless Because Thomas's father is Frances and Martha is George. I tried every match I could find can't get it to connect. I do have a personal letter written to one of the boys from a "Aunt Martha" and Uncle Jonnie. I researched this letter and with all the turmoil in Belfast,..... :(
So still not sure of the relationship of Martha and Thomas.
Been talking to others on the Belfast message boards and after 6hrs last week, and getting no were, I buried the Thompson's for now lol
I restarted my mothers side and because I am not looking for any Thompson's they are popping up.
I saw a burial in North Cedar Cemetery in Philadelphia that I looked at before but not much but this time when I saw it, I cut it out and saved it and will look at it last.
Thanks for your help.
The one family I "thought" I knew, is a totally mystery and the family I had no idea, I'm amazed.

Terry
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Terry W 1503359291000 
LOVESeGENEe 1507486769000 
Terry Weicker 1508302193000 
PHelfand46 1509314773000 
terry W 1510130983000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic