Search for content in message boards

Giannini family in Philadelphia and Camden

Replies: 1

Re: Giannini family in Philadelphia and Camden

Posted: 1510210840000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Giannini
David; My mother-in-law is Margaret Joan Giannini. She has always stated that Ferruccio Giannini is her uncle and Dusolina her cousin. She has also confirmed that Vittorio Giannini did walk her down the aisle when she married Louis J. Salerno MD. According to my mother in law, she and Vittorio teased one another about being related but she was unsure of the family connection. My impression is that Rose Antonia and her four girls had little or no contact with their father's side of the family after Franks death. Mary states that their father ran off and left them, my mother in law states he died of the flu. The sisters ran a beauty shop throughout the depression years. I do not know if they converted their father's barber shop or opened their own.
Rose Antonia was frequently ill, bedridden when not feeling well and very active in the community when she was feeling well. I believe, based on her symptoms as described by Aunt Mary and my mother in law, Rose Antonia suffered from manic depression.
I will be happy to share what information I have on Mildred, Rose, Mary and Margaret, my mother in law.
I have been unable to find any documentation on Franks death or Rose Antonia's death.
Respectfully
Cynthia (Lee Salerno)

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dsdrane 1489615759000 
CynthiaSalern... 1510210840000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic