Search for content in message boards

Looking for Mills and Goodrich researchers Somersworth, NH....

Replies: 1

Looking for Mills and Goodrich researchers Somersworth, NH....

Posted: 1494685008000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1494685161000
Surnames: Mills Flood Worswich Goodrich Drouin Huson
I have a May May Mills born 1869 New Hampshire to Joshua Mills and Mary E Goodrich. that is a great grandmother of my dad.

Mary Mills ended up briefly marrying a Linwood Slater, then became Mary Flood, and later was friends with a John R Worswick and moving to Lawrence Mass and New Bedford. She had a daughter Hazel Flood and a son John Franklin Flood born in Somersworth New Hampshire. She also lived with a friend John R Worswick for a while and seems to adopt her Niece Beatrice Mills.

I was just wondering if anyone of the Mills family is on this board and might have some info on that family. I have gaps in the time line of what happened to here second husband Michael Frank Flood and and when she meets John R Worswick who seemed to spend most of his time in New Bedford Mass. I can't figure how he met someone in Somersworth NH.

She may have lived with Frank Flood in Boston between 1894-1899, then pops back up in Somersworth NH when she has her son John F Flood, spends a year in Lawrence, then ends up in new Bedford, Mass.

Just looking for some background info on the Mills family of Somersworth, the family grave also lists Drouin and Hudson, her brother and sisters.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
NB_Roots 1494685008000 
janet currier 1494820627000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic