Search for content in message boards

Boisvert - Plourde - Parent - Charron

Replies: 2

Boisvert - Plourde - Parent - Charron

Posted: 15 Feb 2012 6:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for birth records for Wilfred Julien Boisvert(1930) and Alfred Boisvert (1931) sons of Jules Boisvert and Victoire Plourde. I couln't find a marriage record for Jules Boisvert and Victoire and most probably they were not married. I know that Victoire Plourde married Joseph Parent in May 1924 in Lincoln NH and supposedly she gave birth to Therese (1925) and Marie Anna in Laconia NH 1926 which name of her father could be George Charron???. Is there any possibility to find the birth record for these children. Victoire before moving back to Canada about 1932 with her two sons Boisvert gave the girls in adoption. Therese was adopted by Victoria's sister Marcelline married to James Bouthillier and Marie Anna adopted by Joseph Morin and wife Rose St-Arnault.
I tried without success to locate Victoire on the 1930 US Census. I couldn't find Victoire and her two sons by the name of Boisvert on the Border Crossing to Canada but the names could have been written in a way difficult to find - Boisvert in English could also be Greenwood ???
Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
2_Guitard 15 Feb 2012 1:28PM GMT 
dloso 17 Feb 2012 2:43AM GMT 
2_Guitard 17 Feb 2012 3:23AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic