Search for content in message boards

August and Magdelena (Moos) Muller (Miller)

Replies: 1

Re: August and Magdelena (Moos) Muller (Miller)

Posted: 1404109251000
Classification: Query
Joe:

I see that this is an earlier post. Magdalena was my maternal great grandmother. She is listed in the 1938 history of Boyd County as being the oldest living settler in the county (p.55 I believe). There was at least a partial Muller family reunion June 21, 2014 in Butte. Lydia Gentile is still alive and will be 94 this year. August apparently died of prostate cancer. Margaretha Moos his mother-in-law lived to be about 90 and Michael Moos was her second husband. As you may know August is listed in the Diamond Jubilee history that was collected and written in 1967 I think, as one of the original settlers in Boyd Bounty. He immigrated with his brother and they started out in a dugout in the side of a hill.

You may be able to help me out on this one: Lydia and Louise Gall were sisters of John D and Christina Gall. They married brothers Albert and Edward Faatz. They would have been my grand uncles. Richard their brother being my grandfather. I am in touch with Edward's grandson through the ancestry.com DNA database. He is interested in any information on his family history. If you know of anything I can send him your way.

We must keep in touch. We have corresponded before and your listing of the moos genealogy was helpful. there is a Phillips family tree on Ancestry.com that has Michael Moos's genealogy and family tree on it but it appears to stop with him.

Happy genealogy hunting!

Roger L. Johnson
rljohnson1@tx.rr.com
214-418-9891
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JoeThurstenso... 1320767484000 
rljohnson1_1 1404109251000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic