Search for content in message boards

Teodoro and Claudio LUNA of Billings Montana

Replies: 2

Teodoro and Claudio LUNA of Billings Montana

Posted: 1475773237000
Classification: Query
Surnames: LUNA PULIDO
I'm looking for information on a father and son. Teodora and his father Claudio Luna. I found some articles that proved that a story from my children's great grandmother was true. The 8 articles are from Billlings, Montana. Stating that a knife fight resulted in a death of a person that was attacked. Other than the articles I can't find any other information connecting the family. I did find a marriage certificate of Teodora and GG-grandmothers marriage in the same city. There hasn't been a death certificate for teodora or a divorce record along with no criminal records that I have been able to find.

Teodora b 1897, Lion Mexico was married to Maria Fernanda PULIDO b30 MAY 1906 • Santa Rosa, Guadalupe, New Mexico, USA d, 1 JUL 1988 • Oakland, Alameda, California, USA.. her fathers name was Vicente. He too was involved in the stabbing but as one who tried to break up the fight. Fernanda was married to a second Theodoro but his last name was RODRIGUEZ and he was a Rev. Their marriage date is currently unknown. Teodoro was supposed to be Navajo and died or separrated before 1940.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maria
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
IMEB222 1475773237000 
KathleenLouis... 1476050810000 
IMEB222 1476051343000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic