Search for content in message boards

obit Lookup Lydia Beardsley

Replies: 2

Re: obit Lookup Lydia Beardsley

Posted: 1296793081000
Classification: Query
A Death Index identifies where a person died, not necessarily where they lived. You posted in Lake County, do you have information concerning her in this county? The Montana Death Index shows she died in Flathead County. The two are adjoining:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Montana_c...

Her grave is in Flathead County at the Whitefish Cemetery:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=be...;
Also there is Eugene Marvin Beardsley, died 1942.

The 1930 Census for Barker, Cascade County, MT.
Lewis D Beardsley, age 52, born in Wisconsin to both parents born in WI
Lydia C, age 54, first married age 23, born in Wisconsin to father born in New York, mother in WI
Albert, 24, WI, Divorced
Oscar, 17, WI
Eugene, 16, WI

One family tree having Louis and Lydia. It identified her as "Lydia O. Unknown", born 1875, NFI.
--I've often found the middle initial of a woman being for the maiden name. But, if her middle name was Clysted, that could have been her maiden name; or, as in many cases the maiden name of her grandmother (either side).

The July 3, 2004 Billings Gazette (also published in newspapers in Missoula, Hamilton and Helena, MT; and, Springfield, OR.
Eugene G. Beardsley
POLSON - Eugene G. Beardsley, 89, of Polson, died June 29, 2004, at Evergreen Health & Rehabilitation Center in Polson.
---Eugene was born Nov. 2, 1914, in Wisconsin to Lewis and Lydia Beardsley.
---Eugene married Florence Arnold on Feb. 28, 1939, and they later divorced. He later married Louise Anderson in February 1939, and they later divorced.
---He was preceded in death by son, Eugene M. Beardsley; daughter, Helen M. Beardsley; two brothers; and five sisters.
---He is survived by a sister-in-law, Clara M. Beardsley of Bigfork.
---A graveside funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 1, at the Lakeview Cemetery.
---Arrangements are by Grogan Funeral Home, Polson.

In the past, I've helped in MANY of your searches. You post a LOT asking for obits, so I'm assuming the searches aren't in your family. Are you a paid genealogist? Am I earning you some funds?

Ron Bestrom
Tacoma, WA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
richard_vanwa... 1285471612000 
judyartley53 1296709954000 
RBestrom7380 1296793081000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic