Search for content in message boards

John White

Replies: 0

John White

Posted: 1438707932000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1447415066000
Surnames: White
I would like to find out if John White (b. abt 1822, SC; possible middle initial "V" ) died and was buried in Moniteau County in the early to mid-1870's? He married Elizabeth Louisa Westmoreland there in 1856, left, but returned in the 1870's, had a daughter, Hannah N White, in High Point in 1873. On the 1880 Census Elizabeth was widowed, living in Pilot Grove, and had 5 children with her--Arminda, Julia A, John E, Mary J and Hannah. Elizabeth remarried in 1884 to Thomas J W Lowery in Moniteau County and died in 1915 in Buckner, Missouri. John and Elizabeth's daughter, Julia A White, married Homer T Moore in Moniteau County in the 1880's, lived and died there in 1907. I have not been able to find when and where John White died. I have checked and rechecked the online Missouri and Moniteau death records, the cemetery listings on the Moniteau County site, but have not found the John White I am looking for. I would appreciate any information or suggestions about him! He was my gggrandfather. Thanks!

Find a board about a specific topic