Search for content in message boards

Bowman marriage to Peters 1933-1934

Replies: 0

Bowman marriage to Peters 1933-1934

Posted: 1431308800000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bowman, Peters
Hello, I am looking for information on my great-grandfather whose last name is Bowman. I know this is not much, but my grandmother (his daughter) cannot give me much information on him since she now has dementia (she believes her father's name is Verm or Vern). Her half-sister has told me that the name of the man I am looking for is Thomas, but I am not sure if this is correct.
(Male) Bowman married my great grandmother Virginia Peters between 1933-1934. Shortly after they had their daughter Beverly Ann Bowman (Flavin) who was born on October 4, 1934.
Please help me find this man. I have looked on all possible marriage license websites to find out who he is, but I believe that the marriage was not "real" since my great grandmother was only 14-15 when they got married.
If this is of any help, my great grandmother was born in Leeton, Johnson County, Missouri in 1919 and just recently passed this year. I am assuming that they met somewhere in Johnson County, but I am not sure if that is the county that they were married in.

Find a board about a specific topic