Search for content in message boards

BELL family of Adair Co. ca. 1870!

Replies: 1

Re: BELL family of Adair Co. ca. 1870!

Posted: 1501577175000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bell, Biggs
Hello Jim, Lucinda moved down into Oklahoma, Rogers county and had two children with John H Daniels. I seen Wesley remarried a girl in 1879 I believe. It's been a while since my research. I had been looking for a divorce record between Wesley and Lucinda but never found one when I called Adair County. Some of their family is buried in Nevada, MO. Lettie Bell and their son is buried there! If you look at my timeline I have them there. Lucinda died in Rogers, County Ok giving birth to Clem Rogers Daniels in 1894. Clem was delivered by Mary Bibles. I put her being buried somewhere in Rogers County Oklahoma but the Clement Van Rogers old ranch was moved and relocated on a hill. Oolagah lake now sits over the old ranch and I'm afraid Lucinda may be buried under the lake on the property of the Old Rogers ranch. Not 100% though. Lettie Bell married Fred Wright! I have confirmed some of this with family that is still alive. Fred Weight was a police officer. It was told some of my family used to go to Nevada from Racine, MO by covered wagon to visit Lettie and their son Henry!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jim Golden 947851200000 
Dustin Daniel... 1501577175000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic