Search for content in message boards

Looking for Baldwin Family

Replies: 1

Looking for Baldwin Family

Posted: 1511873986000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baldwin/Mayo
My name is Barbara Baldwin Berry, My Dad is Robert W. Baldwin, he was born in Potts Camp, Miss on Feb. 14th 1921. We lived in New Alabany, Miss. up untill 1969, when we moved back to Louisiana. My dad's parents lived in New Albany and they are buried out at Pleasant Ridge Baptist cementary alone with my dad. I also have other family buried there too. Im also kin to the Mayo's. My Aunt Janie was married to a Will married. I am researching my dad's side of the family, and if anyone can give me some information on my grandparents and great grandparents, i would appreciate it. I remember my grandmother and grandfather, i have vivid memories of them. I still have family(cousins) in the Potts Camp area. Saw them about 3 years ago, after not seeing them in 40 + years. I have a family tree started on here. I working on my mom and dad's side both. I just want to get one done, so my children will have one and they can pass it on to their children. I dont know much about my dad's side. How did my ancestors get here, where did they come from and so on.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Barbara Baldw... 1511873986000 
judyartley261... 1517878543000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic