Search for content in message boards

Tanners from Smith Co, MS to Richland Parish, LA (Nelson to Benj. to Joe C)???

Replies: 3

Re: Tanners from Smith Co, MS to Richland Parish, LA (Nelson to Benj. to Joe C)???

Posted: 1476801768000
Classification: Query
Good day sir or mam
I am Ellis Tanner from Northport Alabama I grew up in Puckett Mississippi. I am trying to find out myself about my family tree. I am the sibling of William J. Tanner aka (Junior) burn 1936 (Smith County) to Benjamin Tracy Tanner and Bertie Tanner, she claimed they where not related but this is why I am seeking help. My dads father abandoned them within months of my father's birth and my grandmother went to her grave never saying one thing about him. She remarried to Eddie Walker fairly quick and lived her life out with him, he passed away in 2000 and her in 2005. Him and her both are buried at Fairmont cemetery in Mize Mississippi. I have heard my dad talk of his grandpa, uncle Oshier and woman by the name of Nanny the only living relatives I can remember meeting was his Uncle James Tanner who lived in between Raleigh and Mize and a aunt Nunny who also lived in the same are as her brother James did. My dad had 3 step brothers (James Edward Walker) (Jimmy Dale Walker) (Larry Walker) and one sister (Cathy Walker-White). I wonder if you might pass along my email address to your relative who has some information about these individuals and maybe I can start finding some of my relatives that my grandmother never mentioned not even to my father who passes away in 2010. I appreciate your time and any help would more than appreciated, have a great day.
Ellis Tanner
11320 Ash Road
Northport, Alabama 35475
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LisaFFranklin 1263718298000 
Kenjones891 1280449788000 
Ellis Tanner 1476801768000 
Kenjones891 1280453705000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic