Seeking data – on following people especially obituaries if available that would list living and/or deceased children
1. Samuel Everett ‘Sam’ Dye was born 13 Jan 1887 in , Effingham, Illinois. He died 8 Dec 1967 in Coahoma, Coahoma, Mississippi and was buried in Birdie Cemetery, birdie, Quitman, Mississippi. Samuel married Italy Jenkins about 1905. Italy was born 1887 in Mississippi. She died 30 Nov 1987 and was buried in Birdie Cemetery, birdie, Quitman, Mississippi.
They had the following children:
2 F i. Bessie May Dye was born 27 Oct 1910. She died 2 Feb 1918 and was buried in Misner Cemetery, , Cross, Arkansas.
others a start from the census gives 3 others as follows:
1) Henrietta ‘Etta b. May 14, 1907 Mississippi; d. 2 Oct. 1979 probably Marks, Quitman, Mississippi; married Burial: Biridie Cemetery, Birdie, Quitman , Mississippi; married prob. Rock, Fred 6-14-1882 8-3-1976 & had Rock, Jr. Fred 6-7-1940 3-23-1997 they are buried Biridie Cemetery, Birdie, Quitman , Mississippi;
2) Geneva Cynthia Birth: August 24, 1908 Mississippi Death: November 4, 1950 Place of Burial: Birdie Cemetery, Birdie, Quitman, Mississippi married [-?-] Kimes
3) Maggie Lorene Birth: September 4, 1910 Birdie, Quitman, Mississippi Death: December 5, 2006 probably Place of Burial: Birdie cemetery, Birdie, Quitman, Mississippi Friars Point, Coahoma, Mississippi; married c. 1925 Walter brewer Mooneyham/Mooneyhan born 7-Jul -1907 die Sep-18-1993 probably Friars Point, Coahoma, Mississippi buried Birdie cemetery, Birdie, Quitman, Mississippi
another source gives another child and yet another sours quoted below says their are still 5 additional childern unaccounted for - and not sure if this includes the infant Bessie Mae since she was deceased before any of the rest were born as the terminology used 'She and her nine brothers and sisters worked that farm'
4) Ethel Maie born after 1930
5) born after 1930
6) born after 1930
7) born after 1930
8) born after 1930
9) born after 1930
10)born after 1930
she stated in a news article – part of as follows:
By Brian Mosely
Maggie Mooneyham, who turns 96 on Monday, ...
She was born in Birdie, Miss. in Quickman County on Sept. 4, 1910 on a cotton and corn farm that is still in her family, currently occupied by Maggie's niece. The farm has been passed down from two generations before and then after Maggie.
She spent much of her life on the farm her father owned and "a little while" in Arkansas, she says. She and her nine brothers and sisters worked that farm "all my life until I was married" at the age of 15...