Search for content in message boards

Cemetery Name Needed

Replies: 24

Re: Cemetery Name Needed

Posted: 4 Jan 2012 9:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Norred, Newton, Burns, Hibler, Warren, Arnett, Debo, Pickens, Watkins
Darn I was hoping someone had a copy of that book. I was going to order one, might still do it for future research. That's actually depressing oraclbear. Or should I rephrase and say it is unusual, strange, and depressing. I have been using findagrave, searching birth and death records, county cemetery transcriptions, county by county. No Norreds! But they were there in the early to mid 1800's. Leake is one of the poorest documented counties on the USGenWeb-MSGenWeb project. Something does stand out though. While searching through some of my relations in the Burnet area I got this popup as it was loading the location map asking about Saint Ann and which one I was looking for. Took me to Ireland ect. Didn't pay it no mind a glinch or something right? Well last night I was looking over the Leake county map ... and just to the WNW at the intersection of Red Dog Rd and ST Ann Rd there used to be a community of St Ann and a cemetery. But if you have the Leake CO Tombstone book and no Norreds .. but who knows. The Norreds moved back and forth Between Carthage and Canton .. might have been there migration path. I know my group came that way.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nataliemaynor 17 Apr 2008 3:05PM GMT 
nataliemaynor 17 Apr 2008 5:20PM GMT 
marthaboone68 19 Jul 2008 8:58PM GMT 
nataliemaynor 19 Jul 2008 9:21PM GMT 
james_norred 3 Jan 2012 9:08PM GMT 
marthaboone68 3 Jan 2012 10:45PM GMT 
oraclebear 4 Jan 2012 12:32AM GMT 
james_norred 4 Jan 2012 4:49PM GMT 
JohnniePhelps... 4 Jan 2012 8:51PM GMT 
pemullins 4 Jan 2012 10:17PM GMT 
per page