Search for content in message boards

Seeking parents & documents of Marion Marguerite King. About 1904–? Born in North Carolina

Replies: 1

Seeking parents & documents of Marion Marguerite King. About 1904–? Born in North Carolina

Posted: 1470918210000
Classification: Query
Surnames: King Staicos
Hi, I'm trying to figure out the parent's names of Marion Marguerite King. Because her last name is so common as well as being a title, it is making it very difficult to find. She may have been born around 1904 in North Carolina. According to the censuses her father may have been born in North Carolina & her mother may have been born in Georgia. She was married to Nestor Angelle Staicos who may have been born in AUG 1899 in Mississippi. The earliest census I can find of which I know it is Marion is the one from 1930 when she is living in Fulton, Georgia with her husband. Apparently she may also have been married on September 15, 1919 in Fulton, but oddly enough she isn't seen with her husband on the 1920 census, and it says he is single which is a bit confusing.., perhaps at that time he was hiding his marriage? I'm attaching the 1930 census which I know is of her, as well as the marriage document which is most likely to be of her and her husband, as well as the 1920 census of her husband with his mother. I've searched many old newspapers and still could not figure this out, so I'd be grateful for any help, thank you!
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dee3331 1470918210000 
judyartley261... 1477528731000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic