I am researching a distant relative named Ephraim Story. Don't know much about him but this is what I have come across:
1. Had daughter Elizabeth (b. 1807 in Mississippi)
2. Had son Ephraim Story that died in Mexico City in 1848.
What I am trying to verify:
1. Was in military in 1806-1807 with the 1 Claiborne's Regiment
2. Filed a claim for 640 acres in bayou Pierre (?), Cert # 197 dated 13 Feb 1807, recorded Vol 4, pg 226, occupied since 1798.
3. Had unrecorded land claim for 640 acres in Claiborne county, issued 13 Feb 1807, witness by Isaac Fife, Cert # D-197, Map listed as T.11R.2E
Thank you for your assistance.