Search for content in message boards

Searching For Attala County Crow Males

Replies: 2

Searching For Attala County Crow Males

Posted: 5 Mar 2005 7:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CROW
I am Richard Crowe and I have Crow roots in and around Mississippi. I am involved in a DNA test to ascertain my ancestry. I would like to quote what Phil Crow who is the CROW DNA TEST COORDINATOR wrote:

Phillip Crow crowslanding@netscape.net
Hi "cousin" Richard.

Well, we are definately cousins, but I just don't know exactly where to go from here.

The Crows of Attala Co. MS, that came from SC and GA, to AL and MS, are probably the key to our puzzle. This was the descendents of the Jacob Crow Sr. family of SC and GA, that migrated into AL, and MS. If we could get a tester from the line, tested, I am sure they would return Gold too. So far in two years, I have had no luck in finding a living male Crow(e) that will test, even if we pay for it. I won't give up, but like you probably are, I am frustrated in trying to connect our line to Jacob Crow Sr.'s.

I am still looking, and I know you must be too. We will get it figured out, I just hope we both live long enough.

Cuz Phil

If you know of any male CROW descendant as described please ask him to contact Phil or myself.

THIS IS NOT SPAM - IT IS LEGITIMATE
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rpcrowe 6 Mar 2005 2:07AM GMT 
garyh1129 29 Apr 2012 2:59PM GMT 
RonCrowe2 9 May 2012 3:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic