Search for content in message boards

anderson/glaser

Replies: 1

Re: anderson/glaser

Posted: 1464723021000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Glaser/LeMack/Owens/Ratajczak/Wieczorek
Debbie - My name is Annette Glaser. Anton was my Uncle (died a yr before I was born.)Joseph and Louise Glaser are my paternal grandparents. They left Menominee and lived in Buffalo in the 1920 census. Joseph was a mill worker. They had the following children: Joseph Jr., Robert, Charles, Anton, Louise. All are now deceased.
- I think it was Joe Jr lived in Menominee, had 2 sons: Eddie and Raymond.. Navy boys?
One of them invented a battery for Polaroid.
- Louise b. 1908 married Dutch Loftus and lived in Buffalo, NY died in 1973 No children.
- Robert also lived in Buffalo. Married Shirley McKeel ( orphan, no children) He died around 1958. Shirley later married Charles and raised me.
- Charles is my father b. 1904 (was in Navy aboard USS New Mexico) lived in Buffalo, Lancaster, & Johnsonburg, NY . Married twice don't know first wife but they had 3 children: Marlene Glaser (Ochs), Charles Jr -married unk name, living in Pinellas Park Florida in '86, Gary Gene - no information (in and out of penal institutions his whole life.
Do you know of Claire LeMack? William and Polly Owens (Toronto)? Francis Wieczorek Ratajczak?

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cddfo 1024422746000 
Annette Peter... 1464723021000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic