Search for content in message boards

Look Up Please for Charles Nelson and Augusta (Pederson) Lund

Replies: 1

Look Up Please for Charles Nelson and Augusta (Pederson) Lund

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 4:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lund, Neilson, Neilsen, Nelsen, Pederson, Haaglund, Sevenson, Guddal, Haggenes, and Haggenes
I am seeking information on Charles Nelson Lund b. Feb. 1861 in Norway and his wife Augusta Pederson b. July 1860 in Sweeden. I do know that they lived in Dickenson Co., Michigan and owned a home there. Their oldest son Arthur Warren Lund was born in Dickenson. They also lived in Carney, Michigan.

I have no information on Augusta Pederson concerning her parents or know who Charles Lund's parents are except that his mother's maiden name was Haaglund.

Note: I have information on Charles and his children concerning where they are buried, but do not have a clue concerning his wife Augusta Pederson about where she is buried or whom her parents are.

Charles N. Lund and Augusta Peterson children are:

Arthur Lund b. June 3 1885 Michigan
Olive E. Lund b. May 17 1889 Michigan
Ray Emil Lund b. March 30, 1893
Milton Walter Lund b. May 29, 1898

Also listed on these census are other family members or not. Don't know.

Augusta Sevenson age: 32 b. Norway Immigrated to the United States in 1882
Ester Guddal age: 31 b. Norway Immigrated to U.S. 1892
Carl Haggenes age: 38 Norway Immigrated to U.S. 1890
Olaf Mayher age: 21 Norway Immigrated to U.S. 1907
The above people are listed with Charles and Augusta Lund in Tacoma, Pierce Co., Washington. I don't know if they are related or not.

I know that Charles N. Lund came in to the U.S. in New York with his wife and children. They came on the ship La Bourgone from Norway on March 19, 1888.

Charles N. Lund's original name was either Neilson, Neilsen or Nelsen.

Note: I do not know if Augusta Sevenson, Ester Guddal, Carl Haggenes, or Olaf Mayher are relatives to this family or not. Would like to know.

Any information and any lead would be helpful.
Thank You;
Yvette E. Aune
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Y_Aune 28 Feb 2012 11:27PM GMT 
thomasker2 29 Feb 2012 2:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic