Search for content in message boards

Fold 3 Available at any SE mass Libraries?

Replies: 3

Fold 3 Available at any SE mass Libraries?

Posted: 1514829225000
Classification: Query
Hi...

I have two family members that served in WW1 and I am looking for more information on, one in particular one was KIA in WW1. I think FOLD3 Premium may have some serviceman photos from that era I am desperate to find. Does anyone if any local S.E. Mass libraries have full access to FOLD3.

I have a subscription to ancestry.com and geneaologybank that is good for Projo records, but I'm not sure a dedicate FOLD3 subscription would be useful enough when I already pay so much for an ancestry world account.

Anyone know of any FOLD3 options?

Here are the two people Im looking to search omniscience's FOLD3....

James Percy Shaw
B:6/7/1896 Central Falls, RI
D:7/7/1918 KIA World War 1
Residence: New Bedford, MA or Rhode Island

and my Great Grandfather who may have been part of the Massachusetts nation Guard....

Daniel Shaw
B:8/31/1894, Central Falls, RI
D:11/8/1942 (Was not KIA)
Residence: new Bedford, MA or Providence, RI

Both are listed as from New Bedford, I have plenty of info on them, but I am really looking for any military records that may only be available on Fold3.

In particular I noticed that many WWi service people had photos, I don't have a photo of Daniel Shaw and it would be amazing if there was one available. A photo of James P. Shaw appeared in the old newspaper archive, that is why I hold out some hope better copies exist somewhere.

I would be glad to look up a few things locally in New Bedford or online to repay anyone ho has FOLD3 and had time to dig a search for me.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
NB_Roots 1514829225000 
mmbutts1 1514846917000 
NB_Roots 1515003484000 
mmbutts1 1515014709000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic