Unidentified Photos (Frederick County)

Replies: 0

Unidentified Photos (Frederick County)

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 2:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2012 10:08PM GMT
Surnames: Longanecker, Summers, Keefauver
Hello to everyone out there!

I have spent several years and countless hours working on my family's history- I'm also the family sentamentlist and have been given hundreds of years of photos, letters and heirlooms. While I have been able to identify a large portion of them as you can see in my tree, I have a lot left and seem to have come to a dead end with unlabeled photos.

My wonderful grandmother, Bernice L. Cotter (maiden name- Bernice (Bunny) Lillian Longanecker) turned 98 this January and is still sharp as a tack!
She has been my greatest resource for this puzzle but understandibly there are photos she just can't identify. She believes they could be possible neighbors but isn't sure if they are on her mother's side (Summers) or her father's side (Longanecker).

I hate to see these wonderful photos lost to history and am reaching out to anyone who may be looking for these exact ones. Please check the names in my tree and let me know if there is anyone you are particularly looking for- I may have them!!

Seems the most common names in my tree on my grandmothers side is Longanecker, Summers, Keefauver, Gossard etc...

I also have photos with just last names such as Green, Miller, Otto and several others but have yet to see the link to my family.

If you think you may be a relative- please contact me! I would love to find the rightful families of these photos!!!

Thank you,

Ashlie
301-807-5574

Find a board about a specific topic