Search for content in message boards

BRIDGES - REYNOLDS Family Photograph

Replies: 0

BRIDGES - REYNOLDS Family Photograph

Posted: 1457308784000
Classification: Query
Surnames: BRIDGES - REYNOLDS Family Photograph
I've "rescued" an old photograph of R. C. BRIDGES which was taken at the Harry L. Plummer Studio in Lewiston, ME. The photograph appears to have been taken in the early 1900's with the young man in the photograph likely in his teens at the time. He is noted as a member of the Hebron Academy Class of 1907.

I believe that this is Leroy "Roy" C. BRIDGES based on limited research completed. Here is what I found about the young man in the photograph:

Leroy or Roy Cole BRIDGES was b. 21 Feb 1888 in Meddybemps, ME to parents Harley R. BRIDGES (b. Apr 1860 in Meddybemps, ME-d. 1953) and Edith J. REYNOLDS (b. Feb 1868 in Plantation No. 14, Washington Co. ME-d. 1919). Roy also had a brother Colon or Cole Vincent BRIDGES (b. 31 Mar 1896 in Lewiston or Charlotte, ME-d. 1990).

Roy married Nina J. or Mina G. ? (b. 1899) and he died in Calais, ME on 6 Feb 1963 and is buried in the Round Pond Cemetery in Charlotte, ME. It appears the couple may have only had one child who was born and died in 1921. His wife appears to have died in 1961 in Calais, ME.

I'm hoping to be able to return the photograph to this BRIDGES Family and would appreciate you contacting me if you are a member of this family, or you know someone who might be.

Thanks,
Shelley

Find a board about a specific topic