Search for content in message boards

Encalade, Yucatan

Replies: 5

Re: Encalade, Yucatan

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 12:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Dear, I am very excited to find someone else doing this research also. I too am a desendent of Roque Encalada and Marie de Jesus Casbol. Manuel Jacques Ancalada the son of Roque who married Louise Anne Marie Nadal. Her father was Ettienne Nadal. Her mother name was Marie Hurto. I don't have the correct spelling of her mother name at present I am at work, and a lot of my info is at home. they had a son named Jaques Encalade who married Barbe' St. Anne who had at least six children, one was Prospere Jacques Encalade who married Marie Barthelemy a slave woman of Bartheleny Paul Batiese and Marie Encalade. Had children one was Prospere Encalade Jr. who was a slave Married Elisabeth McKenney who had about 14 children, one was Octave Encalade who married theresa Duplessis whohad about 9 children one was josseph Encalade woh married Alice isidore, they had 10 children one was Charles Encalade woh married Audrey Williams woh had five children one was Me Barbara Ann Encalade-Riley. so My ancestor are the same as yours. I have dates aon most of this, I don't have then with me I am just so excited to contact you. By the way I also have a few of the Death records. Christing papers ststing prospere jr was a slave because hif father married a Maulatto slave. By the way I live in Plaquemines Parish but I do know that Manuel Ancalada have families in grand Isle.Barataria etc. To my understaanding they came here to work. I ould be wrong, but I'll find out in a week or so. You see a couple of ladies an myself has orginized this genealogy group to find more information. also we have met this great guy named Williams Stringfield who is the Genealogist who have provifed us with al lot of info. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks Barbara
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
clairebarker1... 10 Feb 2011 4:53AM GMT 
prospereencal... 14 Oct 2011 6:57PM GMT 
clairebarker1... 5 Jan 2012 11:22PM GMT 
prospereencal... 30 Jan 2012 7:57PM GMT 
prospereencal... 5 Jan 2012 8:26PM GMT 
heidi_aucoin 7 Dec 2012 8:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic