Search for content in message boards

Johnson - Butts - Newton KY > Missouri 1800s

Replies: 2

Re: Johnson - Butts - Newton KY > Missouri 1800s

Posted: 1455491202000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Butts, Newton
Dear thomasker2,

I re-post the info on this family occasionally in hopes that someone, new to the boards, might RECOGNIZE the names.

Don't take this personally, but.......

You've responded, in the same manner, to at least three separate postings and spent a lot of time telling me about general genealogy information, which, after 15-20 years of research, I ALREADY KNOW ! It's a waste of time for you to write it and it is a waste of time for me to read it.

Please stop posting that type of info and just ask any questions that you might have or any suggestions. I finally found your comments at the bottom of your posting and I will refer to them below.

1. I know I will not find birth info in census records, but someone else might have stumbled across these people in THEIR OWN research and they might have applicable birth info.

2. We have the death info for James and Rebecca because we KNOW where they went and when they died. They both went to California and we have the later census reports, as applicable. Both of their California death records stated only that they were born in Kentucky and the records did not include their parents names. So no birth info was found there.

3. Now, your reference to a possible death of Alexander in the CW is a good one. I'll check into that issue to see if anything pops up.

4. In the meantime, I occasionally get a lead via DNA matches, but so far, nothing conclusive.

Sincerely,
Nancy Kenoyer Neely

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
NancyKNeely 1451832252000 
thomasker2 1455487095000 
NancyKNeely 1455491202000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic