Search for content in message boards

Crawford Family/Ohio, McLean and Muhlenburg Counties KY

Replies: 0

Crawford Family/Ohio, McLean and Muhlenburg Counties KY

Posted: 5 Apr 2011 12:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crawford, Brown
I am searching for information on Richard Crawford listed in the 1850 census for Ohio Co. KY as born around 1805, in Ireland and living with his son, James Crawford born around 1826, in Canada. There were three sons. I think that, possibly, the youngest born in 1850, Thomas, could be my gr-gr-grandfather. By the 1860 census, I cannot find them. It is rumored through some family members that several people in this family died of the flu. There are three children that live with different families in the 1860 census that would be the children's age. Thomas supposedly later went on the marry a Mary Brown. In 1860, there was a Thomas Crawford living with a Brown Family, possibly Mary's relatives in Muhlenburg Co. Ky. Later, my family lived in McLean Co. Ky. My gr-grandfather was known as "Henry" Crawford, but was actually named either James Henry or Thomas Henry. My grandfather was known as "Corbitt" but his name was James Corbitt. If anyone has any information about births, deaths, etc. please let me know. Thanks!

Find a board about a specific topic