Search for content in message boards

JOHN THOMAS MEADOWS and FLORENCE CURLE

Replies: 2

Re: JOHN THOMAS MEADOWS and FLORENCE CURLE

Posted: 1491982763000
Classification: Query
Surnames: curle meadows
you may already have found what you wanted, as you posted this several years ago. my name is linda adams jacobson. my mom was lillian opal marcum. her parents were ivy myrtle short marcum. her dad was owen franklin short, and his parents were james s short and alzira ann overfelt short. their daughter alice breckenridge short meadows was the first wife of john thomas meadows and sister to my great grandfather owen franklin short.. john's 2nd wife was florence curle meadows. florence was the daughter of david l. meadows and mary e boss curle. john thomas and the first 2 of his wives are buried in the short cemetery in monroe, hart county, ky on hwy 31E at hardyville, on the website for the short cemetery there is a picture of john thomas meadows and 2nd wife florence curle meadows. and the meadows family. and they did have a child frankie who was born in 1907 and died in 1909. johns brother will or william is also buried there. their parents were william brown meadows and marguerite a king meadows. john's 3rd wife was ella mays born in 1864.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
brianphillips... 949060800000 
KB_Cook 1023554772000 
holein1one120... 1491982763000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic