Search for content in message boards

GOODPASTURE family of Bath, possibly from the Naynor Creek region of county

Replies: 0

GOODPASTURE family of Bath, possibly from the Naynor Creek region of county

Posted: 1493642956000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1493643191000
Surnames: GOODPASTURE, DONOHOE, DONAHEW
I am looking for anyone who is an expert on the GOODPASTURE family of BATH. I have just discovered one from this family may be my Great Grandma Violet Shope's great grandma! Her name was Elizabeth Goodpasture, she wed Alfred Donohew/Donohoe in Bath. At the time of their marriage bond, the groom and a James Goodpasture were the bondsmen. The marriage occurred sometime on or after April 3, 1846.

Sadly the bond doesn't include the name of the clerk who created it. Both Alfred and James used Xs to sign the document.

Alfred Donohoe also was from this region.

I wonder if someone close to the ground in this region of Kentucky can help me.

Interested in learning all I can about GOODPASTURE family and continuing my trek where our Donohoes go. BIBLES, WILLS, NEWS ACCOUNTS, DEEDS, and MILITARY RECORDS all needed to shore up my work.

Also because I am using genetic genealogy in my work, I need to locate a GOODPASTURE who can help me confirm our family relationship by establishing and anchoring the surname via Family Tree's lab. It is the only one where surnames can be established and confirmed and their FF kit has a two to four longer reach then Ancestry.

Look forward to hearing from one and all!

Please send me message through Ancestry's message system so we can exchange email addresses.

Find a board about a specific topic