NOTE: I have no connection, no further information and am not seeking additional information.
History of Bourbon, Scott, Harrison and Nicholas Counties, Kentucky, ed. by William Henry Perrin, O. L. Baskin & Co., Chicago, 1882. p. 499. [Bourbon County] [Paris City and Precinct]
JOHN P. WILSON, physician and farmer; P. O. Paris; born Sept. the 4th, 1827, in Paris; is the fourth and sixth child of a family of nine children. His parents were Henry F. Wilson and Henrietta Parker. The paternal grandsire was named Henry Wilson, who was born March 1, 1854, in Fairfax County, Va., and married Frankie Falkner in February, 1782; she bore him seven sons and five daughters. Henry Wilson emigrated to this county and settled in Flat Rock Precinct, in 1778, and remained there until his death, which was in 1848, in his ninety-fourth year. His children were: John C., William, Burr, Lewis, Henry, Joseph, Burton, Betsey, Frankie, Annie, Mrs. Owens and ________. Henry F., the father of our subject, was born in Flat Rock Precinct; his marriage with Henrietta Parker in ________ was blessed with the following children: Hiram P., Mary J., Maria, Henry and Edwin (twins), Henrietta, John P., Georgia A. and Charles T. All of the above settled in this county, who lived, except Henry and Edwin, who settled and now remains in Boone County, mo. Henry F. spent his early boyhood on the farm where he was born. Upon attaining his manhood's years he engaged in selling goods, running a store on his own account near Flat Rock, afterward removing to Paris, where he continued merchandising for several years. He was a member of the Reformed Church, as well as his wife; both of them were pioneer members of the church in Paris. The Doctor was raised in Paris, at the age of nineteen he began the study of medicine, and in 1848 he removed to West Liberty, in Morgan Co., Ky., and engaged in the practice of his profession, returning to this county in 1851, and was married in July, the same year, to Fannie A. Thomas, who was born in Flat Rock Precinct, the youngest and only daughter of David and Lavinia (Simms) Thomas. In March, 1857, the Doctor located on the farm he now occupies, where he has been engaged in farming and in the practice of his profession; has ten children, viz: David T., Henry C., Anna M., Mary B., Hiram P., James Simms, Henrietta L., John O., Alice S. and Caroline R.