Search for content in message boards

Hattie WAGGONER m Howard MORPHEW in Iowa

Replies: 3

Hattie WAGGONER m Howard MORPHEW in Iowa

Posted: 1037685552000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1077516573000
Surnames: HOEFT, MORPHEW, WAGGONER
Looking for Hattie WAGGONER m. Howard MORPHEW, with only the following information:

My Hattie WAGGONER was raised from the age of 11 years by my direct line family -- Julius and Anah (Kibe) HOEFT of Floyd County, Iowa. I know nothing of her birth date, but other HOEFT children of Julius and Anah were born in the mid- to late-1880's, so I assume Hattie may have been somewhere in there, too. I have been told that Hattie married a Howard Morphew.

I know little about the Howard MORPHEW that she married, but I recently found an old post to a Morphew message board that sparked my curiosity. Unfortunately, the author, Georgia Morphew is no longer at her 1999 email address. She posted the following email, which I am trying to explore because Nora Springs is in the same area of Iowa.

<My father's name is John Morphew and my grandparents are Karl and Bonnie Morphew. They lived in Nora Springs Iowa. My grandfather, and his many siblings, were born to Humphrey and Elizabeth Morphew who also resided in Nora Springs.>

Upon checking the IGI at familysearch.org, I found a Howard Hutchinson Morphew, born in 1900 to Humphrey & Elizabeth (per IGI at familysearch.org). While it may be a long shot, perhaps this is the Howard MORPHEW that married Hattie WAGGONER.

Otherwise, I know little to nothing of Howard & Hattie and hope you can help!

Julie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JulieFer1 1037685552000 
@@bonnie40@om... 1037850048000 
nfrtiti 1076554355000 
Julie Fernand... 1451576847000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic