Search for content in message boards

Scott & Jamison families in Clarke Co., Iowa

Replies: 12

Re: Scott & Jamison families in Clarke Co., Iowa

Posted: 1472235987000
Classification: Query
I realize these original posts were from back in 2003 and 2004, but I'm hoping to find someone of the Robert Jamison/Mary McWherter line. In particular, I want to know if there are any male Jamisons that descend from this line that have been YDNA tested. If so, on what site (hopefully familytreedna.com), and what kit number? I do not know that this Jamison line is any relation to mine, but there is always that possibility. This Robert Jamison was in Logan Co., KY at one time and many of my Jameson lines were there or nearby in other counties. My brother had YDNA tested and matches to another Robert Jamison that was in Logan Co., KY (m.1. Ruth Webster m.2. Agnes Nancy Edgar) that came out of Botetourt Co., VA. My line is actually out of Augusta Co. (now Rockbridge), VA and I think the Robert of Botetourt/Logan must be a nephew or cousin to my line. Could the Robert Jamison/Mary McWherter line be any relation? Perhaps, as the migration patterns of these lines are similar. Please let me know. Thanks.
Patty (Jamerson) Archer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Georgia Kruse 1089853515000 
Donna Sears Chernick 1089854225000 
parcher_1 1472235987000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic