Search for content in message boards

Wood/LeMaster Henry co, KY, Washington & Orange co, IN

Replies: 2

Re: Wood/LeMaster Henry co, KY, Washington & Orange co, IN

Posted: 1494974246000
Classification: Query
Hi Darrel Wood,
I have received 2 messages from you about the WOOD family.

On 9/10/11 your message: "We are cousins. My 2nd greatgrand father was a brother to Eveline. His name was John Lemaster Wood. My 2nd greatgrandmother died in Jewell co, KS in the 1870's. Their parents were William LeMaster Wood and Synthia Ann McCart from Orange co, IN. hope to hear from you soon.
Darrel Wood". I answered but haven't heard from you.

On 5/4/17 your message: "Carol, We must be cousins. My 2nd great grandfather, John LeMaster Wood was her brother. Their parents were William and Cynthia Ann (McCart) Wood. William died prior to 1850. Cynthia Ann died prior to 1860. Cynthia Ann married Ambrose Blake and between 1850 and her death the family was split up. Several siblings went to live with her brother in Martin co, IN.
In 1870’s, my John L Wood moved with family to Jewell co, KS. Maybe with Oliver and his family but at least near. My 2nd great grandmother died in Jewell co, KS. Then John moved with his family to Oregon.
You may be interested in that I had my Y chromosome done a few years back now know the Wood family back to England.
Darrel Wood"

I tried to answer your message of May 4th but my email did not go through? Hope you receive this message and share your WOOD family history with me. Thank you, Carol
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DarrelWood72 1140924172000 
k8ren 1180822204000 
CarolPendleto... 1494974246000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic