Search for content in message boards

death look ups? Kincaid

Replies: 0

death look ups? Kincaid

Posted: 1417895409000
Classification: Death
Surnames: Kincaid
Hello,

I need to order two death certificates for my daughters of the american revolution, but need help with a death look up to make sure they passed in Johnson county if anyone could help?

The first one is Samuel Richard Kincaid. He was born in August 1849 in Boone County IN. The last I can document him is in the 1900 Johnson County IN census in White River Township with his wife Hannah and their daughters Lizzie, Rosa and Lilly.

He must have passed sometime between 1900-1903 as Hannah remarried a Elmer R Trusty and they lived in Marion county per the 1910 1920 and 1930 census.

The second look up I need help with is John Wesley Kincaid. He died 07 April 1944 and is burried in the IOOF cemetery off of St RD 37 in Morgan County. He had several children living in Johnson County at the time, so its possible he died in Johnson County. Its also possible he died in Shelby county as the last I can document him is in the 1930 census living in Shelby County. I can't locate him in the 1940 census. Since he's buried in Morgan County, its possible he died there as well.

Any help would be greatlty appreciated. I'm hoping someone on the boards has access to death indexes and can assist me so I can send off to the right county for these death certificates.

Thanks!
Jenny

Find a board about a specific topic