"History of Huntington County, Indiana"1914 By Frank S. Bash pg. 539-40
Albert Fullhart. Among the prominent citizens of Huntington county, Indiana, there are few who have been more closely connected with, or more deeply interested in everything pertaining to its advancement and welfare, than has Albert Fullhart, a life long resident of this vicinity. At this time he is the owner of Coldspring Farm, a valuable tract of 100 acres, located in section 16, Polk township, four and one-half miles south and one and one-half miles west of Andrews. His life has been devoted to pursuits of an agricultural nature and his success has been gained through earnest and honest effort, directed by good judgment and able management. Mr. Fullhart was born in Jefferson township, Huntington county, Indiana, August 15, 1859, and is a son of Henry and Miranda (Carpenter) Fullhart.
Mr. Fullhart began life under anything but favorable circumstances, for when he was but nine years of age his parents died, and while other lads of his age were enjoying themselves with youthful pastimes or were improving their minds as students in the district schools, he was compelled to work in order to make his own way in the world. However, he made the most of such educational advantages as came his way, and grew up an ambitious and energetic youth, although by the time he reached his majority he was still without resources. He was married to Miss Louise Wintrode, who died leaving one son: Frank D., who married Miss Needham and is engaged in agricultural pursuits in Polk township. Mr. Fullhart was married the second time to Fannie McKeever, who was born in Andrews, Indiana, July 17, 1868, daughter of Frank and Sarah (Yantis) McKeever, both of whom are now deceased. Mrs. Fullhart was educated in the public schools and is a lady of culture and social graces. She and Mr. Fullhart have had two children: Samuel R., a graduate of the public schools, married Lefa Poe, and lives in Wabash, Indiana; and Russell, also a graduate of the public schools, resides with his parents and is his fatherâ€™s assistant in the work of the farm. After his marriage, Mr. Fullhart settled down to agricultural pursuits in Polk township, and here he has developed a handsome and well-cultivated property, which he has named Coldspring Farm. Here he has buildings of modern architecture and substantial construction, fitted with every convenience and comfort. He uses modern methods and machinery in his work and in every way is showing himself a capable and efficient agriculturist. Mr. Fullhart is widely known and highly respected by his acquaintances as a man of sterling character, honest and honorable in all his dealings with his fellow-men. By his energy, perseverance and excellent management he has advanced himself from a penniless orphan boy to a man of substance and influence. Mr. and Mrs. Fullhart are members of the Mount Hope Methodist Episcopal church, in the work of which they take a helpful interest. Politically a republican, Mr. Fullhart has not been active in public matters except as they have affected the welfare of his immediate community.