Search for content in message boards

Looking for my Biological Family Born 1976 left in Chicago

Replies: 0

Looking for my Biological Family Born 1976 left in Chicago

Posted: 1498747363000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1498747811000
Hello everyone my name is Sabrina (Sharon) I was given an estimated birthday and it was around September of 1976. I have sent out for my original birth certificate and they couldn't located a baby girl being born at that time from Chicago. Any who I have been looking for my family since I was 16 years old. I recently did FamilyTreeDNA now I'm using Ancestry. This is the closes I have ever been, at least here I have found some 2nd cousin and I'm still waiting on their responses.

Please help me find my family. If you know of a women whom was about 18 at the time and she already had a son who looked about 4 years old and she left home with a baby and never returned with her that baby girl is me. My mother left me in a park with a lady that was sitting on a park bench and she never returned. I was also on the news and the newspaper but know one came forth for me. I'm thinking no one in the family knew she was pregnant again or she came from a different state and left me in Chicago. My mom was young and I really just want to find her , my brother , father and any other relatives. Please ask your families if this sounds familiar. When no one came forth for me I was put in emergency foster care then was put of for adoption. Its so much more to this story!! I'm looking forward to speaking with anyone that can help me in anyway. Be Blessed in all you do, to God I ask for you to continue to show Favor to all this message may reach.

Hopeful,
Sabrina (Sharon)

I cant put down any surnames because I don't know any information about my Biological family.

Find a board about a specific topic