Search for content in message boards

Elbert N.C. Hagood

Replies: 14

Re: Elbert N.C. Hagood

Posted: 1470833989000
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Hagood, Savage
Hello, this thread is older but thought I would shar the information I have. I Bellevue my tree is public so please take a look. Elbert Mansfield Hagood (photo I received from another tree) was my great great grandfather. He had my great grandfather, James Mansfield Hagood (I have photos of this Jamrs that I've contributed) with wife Mary Hall. Elbert's father, also named James Mansfield Hagood was born and passed away in then known as Hahood's Crossing, now, Pinson, Alabama. This James was son of Zachariah Hagood, a doctor, that moved from SC to Alabama and was one of the pioneers of that city. He had several wives and in total over 18 children. Many stories on him in Pinson History.

I have both Hagood and Savage in my lines as well, as James, elberts son, married a Linnie Bell Savage. This Savage line is interesting in that it connects us to a Savage that was the interpreter for Pochahobtas, as well as a Knight of the Garter, John Savage. I'm interested in any photos or other information you've found on these lines. Please email me: lisaleslie.me@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bckmorrissey1 1158441894000 
Lisa Leslie 1385855315000 
lucinda conle... 1385864720000 
Lisa Leslie 1385928647000 
Lisa Leslie 1470833989000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic