Search for content in message boards

Keiser-Collins family

Replies: 4

Re: Keiser-Collins family

Posted: 1529180223000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Keiser
hi the parents of Jeremiah keiser is Andrew Keiser 1782-1884 and Maria butler Mirtele Keiser of lewistown pennsylvannia who happen to be my 5 x great grandparents so am also searching for anyone who might have the connection to who Andrew Keisers parents are him and his wife are both buried in Lewistown Pennsylvannia in the old city cemetery. in Mifflin county.

my keiser family tree is as follows i am the eldest daughter of Mr .Robert Maurice Keiser of south Whitley indiana.
my grandparents are Arthur Leroy Keiser buried in south Whitley Indiana
and Wanda Eillen Landes Keiser buried next to her second husband in Elkhart Indiana.

my great grand parents are Roy Delano Keiser buried in Goshen Indiana next to his second wife Cleo B Keiser -Yellow brick creek Mennonite Cemetery
my great grandmother is Neva MAY Jordan Keiser buried next to my grandfather in South Whitley Indiana.

my 3 x great grandparents are John Keiser and Barbara A Wetzel Keiser both buried in the South Whitley Indiana cemetery.

my 4 x great grand parents are Jacob Keiser and Mary Malone Keiser both buried in the old Eberhard Lutheran church cemetery in South Whitley Indiana with most of their family .my e mail is waltyou445@charter.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MaryL69 978350400000 
kelley davenp... 1515280576000 
kelley davenp... 1515280709000 
kelley davenp... 1529180223000 
kelley davenp... 1529180392000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic