Search for content in message boards

Confusion about Moore, Burroughs, Burrus, Burris the same, Holbrook families from Grady County Oklahoma, to Texas, North Car

Replies: 2

Confusion about Moore, Burroughs, Burrus, Burris the same, Holbrook families from Grady County Oklahoma, to Texas, North Car

Posted: 1471147144000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holbrook, Burris, Burroughs, Burrus, Moore, Foster, Shaffer
I am the youngest daughter of George A. Holbrook, his Mother was Annie Rose Burris, who married his father George Franklin Holbrook. In July 1900.
I am trying to make a family tree. For the Holbrook Family, we knew nothing about them exception who their parents were.
Annie Rose Burris Holbrook parents Amanda Drucilla Moore Burris Cosper (1853-1926) . Father James Cummings Moore (1811-1870)
We have been told we are on the Choctaw and or Chickasaw native American Dawes Final Rolls , however , I find very little on James Hamilton Burris, His Father or gather is Elias Burris 1877 in Indian Territory.
Amanda Drucilla Moore Burris, and James Hamilton Burris had 6 or 7 Daughters.
3 of them were born in Indian territory.
I would appreciate any info anyone has.
Please reply to me here or melindasue59@gmail.com or call 405-549-4242
Thanks again, my eyes are crossing I'm new here and my 2nd time trying to find. These families thanks again🙃
P.S.on the native American aspect I have documentation for James Hamilton Burris
Land patent, marriage certificate of Amanda and James
OK I will quit rambling thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Melinda Holbr... 1471147144000 
thomasker2 1471206230000 
Melinda Holbr... 1471242879000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic