Search for content in message boards

Still, Hunt, Robings family photographs, Brighton Illinois

Replies: 0

Still, Hunt, Robings family photographs, Brighton Illinois

Posted: 1499974908000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1499975627000
Surnames: Still, Hunt, Robings
I have a family reunion photograph taken about 1909-1910 of individuals related to the Still, Hunt, Robings families of Brighton, Godfrey, Alton Macoupin County Illinois. I believe most of the individuals are related via Thomas Still and Ann Hunt, William Hunt and Dinah Myall, Anna Still and Ambrose Robings. Names written on the back of the photograph include Anna Still (Robings), Gladys (possibly Gladys Dandridge), Ethel Robings (Franz), Ruth Coffman (Emerson), Dorothy Coffman, Walter Hunt Jr, Paul Hunt, Marcella Hunt (Kurtz). I also recognize Emma Jane Still from another Ancestry family photograph. Other familiar faces are Thomas Hunt, William Henry Robings, Edith Jones Robings, Wilma Robings Bott. These reunions were attended by hundreds of relatives......other possible family names are Franz, Kelsey, Dandridge, Ricks, Jones. Any help with identification would be greatly appreciated........I have the family reunion photograph but cannot get it linked to this message....I'll try to post it to the Lampert-Robings Ancestry tree under the name Anna Still Robings....

Find a board about a specific topic