Search for content in message boards

Lucy Osborn

Replies: 3

Lucy Osborn

Connie Maguire (View posts)
Posted: 1029248064000
Classification: Query
Surnames: OSBORN
Mark Milton I have the information on the Osborn's that you wanted namely a copy of the estate administration of Lucy OSBORN from Jasper Co., but I've lost your address. Does anyone know where Lucy Osborn mother of David S. OSBORN, Joshua OSBORN, LUCY ANN BREES, Orra OSBORN is buried? If they know then has anyone seen her tombstone to see a birth date? If the tombstone has disappeared then are there any cemetery records of her death? I understood that her land and estate was in Jasper County, but she was buried in Coles County, is that correct? She was supposedly buried near Lerna in the cemetery where her son David S. OSBORN & wife Clarissa were buried, but another correspondent says that there is no tombstone there.It is critical to find the birth date because of conflicting information as to whether her maiden name was GORE or JEWELL. I'm almost positive that it was JEWELL and she would have been born in June 28, 1780 in Litchfield Connecticutt, the daughter of Joshua JEWELL and Lucy GORE.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Connie Maguire 1029248064000 
immisty038 1123520922000 
immisty038 1374006372000 
immisty038 1429131254000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic