Search for content in message boards

My Grandfather was Ruel Powell (TX) Great Grandfather was Hiram Powell (LA) any help?

Replies: 5

Re: My Grandfather was Ruel Powell (TX) Great Grandfather was Hiram Powell (LA) any help?

Posted: 1486771290000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Copeland.
rcj,
I'm so grateful. Seriously, I'm much obliged. This is a big deal to my children, actually. I wish I'd had this on my wall when I was a teen. Sending you the pic. of Ruel and Ova's 6 sons, Eugene, John, Glenn, Gary, David, and Jimmy. Dad and Uncle Glenn are still with us. My Mother's (Alice Bernice Copeland..maiden) family is a source of pride to us as well. Loggers, and US Veterans, Alfred Copeland and Alfred Copeland II are my Great, and Grand Fathers. Alfred (Fred) Copeland and Medora (granny) were residents here in Tuolumne County, California. I built the curb for my Grandpa Al, right next to where Fred and Medora rest. I attended Medora's, I was close with her. Al and Eva had my mom and Helen, Eva Brown (maiden) passed when mom was young. So my Grandma Sophie rests within the 16 RR spikes around said curb. I saw to it that 4 of Al's grandchildren were present to assist me, sinking the spikes to their hilt in the hand made concrete curb. I stop by and visit them often, and I just wonder, how much farther the line goes down the track. I recognize your skill in this, and I wonder....Would you mind helping me on this too? By the way, left to right, the boys are Jimmy,Eugene, Glenn, Gary (photo-bombin' Eva), Lynden John Powell, and David. Are you as much fulfilled by your lineage as I am with mine???
Appreciatively, G.C.P. Jr.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Gary Clinton ... 1486720032000 
thomasker2 1486731681000 
rcj137 1486744688000 
Gary Clinton ... 1486746267000 
rcj137 1486754910000 
Gary Clinton ... 1486771290000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic